Friday, June 29, 2012

DIY// tie dyed pillow cases


Hey everyone! It's been awhile since I posted a DIY so I thought I'd share with you my most recent project that I did for my dorm room this year! I made a video on how to do it for youtube, so check it out at the end of this post. 







Do you see a face right here like I do? Creepy!



This was the finished product for one of them. I don't have a pillow to put the other on right now, but that will soon be fixed! Here is the video! Enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks So Much!!! Im re-doing my room and I was thinking of different ways i could jazz it up and this is PERFECT! Thanks so much! Im a REALLY big fan of yours and i love your blog i really look up to you and it would mean SO much to me if you could please visit my blog! http://timetobemefashion.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...